Responsible for inspired leadership, policy, planning, and strategy decisions. The position oversees budgeting, reporting, and auditing. Responsible to build alliances within all levels of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a Company culture that encourages high morale and top performance.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Determine values and mission planning for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities.
- Identify and implement best practices through interaction with all teams.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Responsible to achieve business improvements, cost savings, and revenue generation.
- Implement warehouse efficiencies and cost reduction programs to assist the company in making better merchandise flow decisions by conducting a thorough analysis of key areas that cause product or delivery issues.
- Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is supported by open feedback and two-way communication at all levels.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment while supporting the company’s culture.
- Responsible for fostering a healthy and safe work environment, focusing on the physical and mental well-being of all associates.
- Maintains and strengthens internal, external customer, and supplier relationships. Communicates and works with all business partners.
- Ensures inventory management and merchandise allocation flows product through the warehouse in the most cost-efficient and productive manner.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field is required.
- Proven experience in operations, management, and leadership is required.
- Must have at least two years of working experience in consumer electronic service repair related industry
- Must have the ability to build teamwork among Managers and employees.
- Needs a skilled understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Requires an excellent understanding of financial management.
- Requires the ability to translate business strategy into day-to-day delivery.
- Able to communicate financial, goal results, and key performance indicators to direct reports.
- Requires excellent leadership, people management, and communication skills at a senior level.
- Requires identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Able to set high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goal attainment; tenaciously work to meet or exceed those goals while deriving satisfaction from the process of goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Able to accomplish tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to coach and mentor team members.