Growing specialty Pharmacy in Irving has an opening for a Certified Sterile Pharmacy Technician
- Operate pharmaceutical production machinery following production procedures for weighing, blending, dispensing, mixing, storing, compressing, sampling, etc.
- Preparing and following production schedules; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Preparing equipment and performing sterile cleaning-in-place, servicing-in-place, and cleaning out-of-place; conducting operator inspection; performing preventive maintenance checks
- Operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to aseptic filtering and filing procedures.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Document all activities of pre-production, production, and post-production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Sampling batches for quality testing. Executes required in-process product quality checks and documents accurately.
- Perform miscellaneous inventory of consumables to ensure proper stock
- Perform duties according to the SOPs and NAPRA/USP and all other safety standards and company policies
- Operate, clean, and sterilize aseptic compounding equipment and compounding areas
- Ensure all calculations on compounding log sheets are accurate and correct
- Tracking, ordering, and receiving orders of supplies
- Follow all SOPs, double-check calculations, record compounding procedures, lot and expiry of ingredients
- Ensure all compounds are prepared in accordance with the master formulae and in accordance with proposed NAPRA guidelines, including USP<795>, USP<797>, and USP<800>
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of RECENT experience as a Certified Sterile Pharmacy Technician required
- 3 years of experience as a CPHT
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Current Texas Pharmacy Technician Certificate – CPhT
- ACPE approved Sterile Certification
- Drug and background check required
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail