Salary + $7.8k bonus – 5+ years of manufacturer industrial maintenance leadership experience at food to include PLC troubleshooting required. Very strong relocation package.
The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee maintenance and repairs of electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), carpentry, painting, and other building systems.
- Monitor employees’ work levels and review work performance.
- Monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
- Investigate accidents and injuries, and prepare reports of findings. Be preventive.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, the quantity of equipment, and the skill of personnel.
- Compile operational and personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair and maintenance statistics, and test results.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate maintenance policies and procedures.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- PM and equipment breakdown repairs.
- Examine objects, systems, or facilities, and analyze information to determine needed installations, services, or repairs.
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
- Inspect, test, and measure completed work, using devices such as hand tools and gauges to verify conformance to standards and repair requirements.
- Request materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, and replacement parts.
- Perform skilled repair and maintenance operations, using equipment such as hand and power tools, hydraulic presses and shears, and welding equipment.
- Providing oversight and technical expertise regarding PM’s and repair of plant equipment
- Troubleshooting and implementing corrective action
- Hands-on position requiring extensive presence on the production floor
- Weekly verification of PM’s and work orders
Education and Experience:
- The successful candidate must have a high school diploma and/or equivalent
- Some college preferred,
- A minimum of three (3) years of industrial maintenance supervisor experience
- Bi-lingual is also a plus.
- Solid experience with both predictive and preventative maintenance
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Robotics experience a plus