Salary + $7.8k bonus – 5+ years of ammonia refrigeration maintenance and leadership experience at a food production plant required. VERY strong relocation package.
The Ammonia Refrigeration Department Supervisor will be responsible for the oversight of the employees of the Refrigeration Department to ensure a safe operation and preventive maintenance of all the plant Ammonia Refrigeration.
- Leads teams of Refrigeration Mechanics & Electricians in predictive & preventative maintenance and machine repair.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and day-to-day management of refrigeration systems, processes, and documentation associated with efficient and High Performing Manufacturing Organizations (Prevention and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, SOP’s, Safety, etc.).
- Ensures maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and works closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
- Develops and/or maintains Key Performance Indicators for tracking and reporting the performance of the maintenance function.
- Provides long-term solutions and day-to-day support to all operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- Complies with all OSHA Regulation and PSM requirements
- Advanced technical skills in ammonia refrigeration, high-pressure boiler, compressed air, mechanical and electrical fields (e.g. PLCs, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, etc.) and is able to lead resource planning efforts in a large manufacturing environment, preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order processes, preventive/predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory, and scheduling software, preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Manage and develop employees.
- The Supervisor must have the ability to read schematics, maintain, PM, troubleshoot, and repair a variety of Ammonia Refrigeration Equipment, Steam Generators and associated equipment, Hot Water Systems, HVAC Equipment, Air Compressors, Chillers, Water Pumps, along with all support and building services.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- 5-10 years of experience in the refrigeration/maintenance field
- Supervisory experience 3-5 years; demonstrated ability to achieve results through effective management and leadership of others
- Ammonia Refrigeration Experience Required
- CMMS or SAP
- Maintenance management in manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing ammonia & refrigeration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Ammonia Refrigeration Certification (Preferred)