This position will ensure the alignment of available inventory with eCommerce vendors to achieve company objectives. Responsible for conducting inventory supply/demand forecasting and planning for Data Center decommissioned inventory to be offered for sale on eCommerce channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Data Analysis/Communication/Issue Resolution – Prevention – will be 90% of Job
- Responsible for product sales, margin, and profit for the company’s refurbished equipment and components through eCommerce channels.
- Management of the day-to-day performance of all assigned products sold thru the company eCommerce sites/partners.
- Review and execute eCommerce sales goals and strategies to achieve sales and gross margin goals.
- Execution of all direct sales channels and eCommerce platforms including analysis, planning, product identification, messaging, pricing, and presentation.
- Daily responsibilities include inventory, net sales, markdowns, and gross margin performance.
- Identify risks and opportunities by category and share them with the Executive team
- Manage inventory requests, forecasting/sales/margin/operating profit of brand website(s).
- Analyze online search, navigation, and cross-shop to identify opportunities
- Perform regular site tests as well as audits to ensure the correct presentation and product accuracy in key areas
- Perform and maintain competitive analysis, keep abreast of eCommerce trends to support short and long-term strategies
- Planning inventory flow, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions
- Predict future inventory needs, producing plans for buying based on forecasts and sales data. Develop and measure inventory levels and service performance through KPIs.
- Plan sales and forecast appropriate inventory levels by SKU.
- Identify potential inventory liabilities and take appropriate actions to bring quantity to a desired level.
- Manage assigned online marketplaces and associated tools, to identify opportunities, grow sales, and increased visibility
- Assist in forecasting and management of marketing spend, sales, and ROAS to achieve desired ROI and revenue goals.
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis and reports of performance and ROI across all E-commerce channels managed.
- Maintains a positive work environment while supporting the company’s culture and fostering a healthy and safe work environment that focuses on the well-being of all associates.
- Maintains strong internal, customer, supplier, and business partner relationships.
- Helps ensure inventory management and merchandise allocation flows product through the warehouse in the most cost-efficient and productive manner.
- Other duties not listed may be assigned as needed
Education and/or Experience Required
- 3 t 5 of recent experience working in Data Center decommissioning and downstream
- Business analyst experience, working in or with eCommerce & direct sales of Decommissioned Data Center equipment & Components.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experienced with demand planning/forecasting and a solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Extensive skills with Microsoft Office suite must know how to use v-lookups and build macros.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere and have a thorough understanding of online marketing tactics
- Online e-commerce experience, including at least some of the following channels – Amazon Renewed, Walmart refurbished, eBay, and Back Channel.
- Experience working with Retailer.com Advertising platforms, including Amazon AMS, Criteo Sponsored Products, or similar.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics, or analytics management for online marketplaces
- Solid business analytical skills as they relate to eCommerce metrics with an emphasis on Google analytics
- Experience working with vendors and understanding data to make assortment decisions.