Successful Electronic repair facility in Grapevine is seeking a Group Manager. This role is responsible for group P&L, strategically managing day-to-day operations, account management & BD for an operating unit with 50 to 100 employees. The candidate must be able to manage/execute the core functions of operations to achieve and maintain operational excellence. Must possess strong operational/business acumen and proven ability to manage all aspects of financial elements and have a strong record of accomplishment to improve key financial results and improve end-to-end service performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have a business ownership approach to leading and running the business
- Experience in triage, service, and repair operations, B2C, B2B, and supply chain services
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence for positive outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Solid track record of human capital development and building successful teams
- Recognizes and develops talent as a key element of executing operational business plans
- Ensure company values are part of site work life and be committed to continuous improvement
- Understands the importance of building positive culture/engagement
- A leader with a relentless drive to win and huge passion and focus on customers and employees
- Work directly with client decision-makers, ensuring high-quality communications involving sales projections, P&L for the business unit, build and ramp plans, etc.
- Develop new business from existing accounts to achieve top & bottom-line acquisition targets
- Oversight of BD and Account management
- Collaborating with internal and external product design organizations
- Analyze and understand customer’s business strategy, future product plans, and expansion activities
- Assist customers in the development and execution of product roadmaps and ensure execution in delivering company solutions
- Identifying and securing the right subject matter experts; creating, leading, and ensuring accountability across deal-specific collaborative teams, and then driving the group and the resources to meet the customer requirements
- Other Duties not listed may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (MBA degree is preferred)
- 5 years of recent hands-on Management experience required.