Up to $134k + Bonus – Engineering or related degree with 8+ years New Product Introduction experience at a Medical Device Manufacturer required. Management experience required. Relocation paid.
Applies extensive knowledge of engineering principles, Company policies, and experience and exercises judgment and discretion in order to most effectively develop, implement, and maintain methods, operation sequences and processes related to the manufacturing, production or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies.
Responsible for performing activities of a complex scope that may include but not limited to:
- Leading and partnering with Product Development in implementing the production of new products.
- Accurately estimating manufacturing cost.
- Determining time standards.
- Making in-depth recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
- Overseeing the installation, modification, upgrade, and maintenance of manufacturing, production, or fabrication equipment, systems, and technology.
- Maintaining records, technical notices, upgrades, safety issues, and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations as needed per Company policies and standards.
- Establishing programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for a problem or process-related issues.
- Providing technical support as needed.
- Training and providing work direction to less experienced staff; working on the high-profile and risk projects.
- May specialize in SMT processing.
- Capacity is typically 50% resource, 50% leader.
- 8+ years of Experience
- BS in Manufacturing Design Engineering or Equivalent