VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
The Manager of Display Module Engineering is responsible for department resources planning, and the generation and review of reporting aspects to meet customer’s service level agreements. Reviews customer CSAT reporting, reviews failure analysis and prepares corrective actions to improve repair quality. The position manages display model engineering team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
Data Analysis/Communication/Issue Resolution – Prevention % of Job – 70%
- Review critical customer requirements such as quality, TAT, technician daily KPI targets, and follow up with supervisor assignments.
- Generate and review management reports. Present corrective and preventative actions to maintain superior service quality and continuous improvements.
- Maintains space, equipment, and supplies as well as managing repair parts inventory accuracy, transfers, audits, and reconciles to promote operations efficiency and reduce costs.
- Completes all projects assigned within the required timeframe.
- Develops record-keeping procedures and manages appropriate department and training records in accordance with applicable regulations, policies, and ISO standards.
- Develops KPI goals and objectives for the department.
- Ensures daily housekeeping and workstation equipment layouts meet 5S requirements.
- Plan, schedule, and supervise production activities.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Warehouse Efficiencies – Cost Reduction % of Job – 15%
- Implement warehouse efficiencies and cost reduction programs to assist the company in making better merchandise flow decisions by conducting a thorough analysis of key areas that cause product or delivery issues.
- Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is supported by open feedback and two-way communication at all levels.
Team Leadership % of Job – 15%
- Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment while supporting the company’s culture.
- Responsible for fostering a healthy and safe work environment, focusing on the well-being of all associates.
- Maintains and strengthens internal, external customer, and supplier relationships. Communicates and works with all business partners.
- Ensures inventory management and allocation flows product through the warehouse in the most cost-efficient and productive manner.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in mechanical or materials engineering is required.
- Minimum 5 years of work related supervisor/management experience in PC related system repair service industry.
- Must have experience in color display, printing, or the graphics and electronics industry.
- The position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for leadership, performance management, and hiring and releasing employees within the department.
- Must be fluent in speaking/reading/writing English. (Mandarin Chinese is a plus.)
- Must be flexible in working overtime depending on work requirements.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a professional attitude in dealing directly with customers and associates.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must take 100% ownership of job responsibilities.
- Needs the ability to generate management reporting in EXCEL.
- Needs the ability to generate instructions and procedures in Word and presentation materials in PowerPoint formats.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking with the ability to set priorities and shift the same due to business requirements.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and be able to work independently and as a team.
- Needs the ability to manage projects and initiatives on tight deadlines and delegate accordingly.
- Needs ability and willingness to respond to after-hour calls for critical issues.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to coach and mentor team members.
- Must possess strong technical aptitude.
- Requires problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Requires strong customer/client focus.
- Project management skills are critical.
- Must exhibit communication proficiency.
- Requires full dedication to all teamwork concepts.
- Must be an effective decision-maker.
- Shows determination to achieve excellent results
- Finds better ways
- Demands top performance
- Inspires commitment