Up to $89k + 10% bonus – Engineering degree with 5+ years experience in the medical device industry focused on sterilization packaging in a cleanroom environment required. Very strong relocation package offered.
Under general direction, acts as the leading technical specialist in the process engineering field. Responsible for the establishment of standards and the utilization of production facilities specifically related to med-device cleaning techniques, sterile packaging, outer packaging, and sterilization methodologies. Provides technical direction and guidance to other team members. Solves complex technical problems, appraises technological developments, and investigates the feasibility of new techniques and processes.
- Experience with sterilization packaging preferable in a cleanroom environment
- 5 years of related experience
- BS in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Equivalent
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Needs to occasionally twist, stoop, crouch, reach about shoulders and below knees
- Needs to occasionally lift 40-50 pounds
- Must be able to move around a warehouse environment