Direct Hire Job
South Dallas area
Up to $45k – Recent and strong business-to-business CSR experience in a freight environment required. Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus.
- Respond to customer emails and phone calls to assist their needs.
- Notify customers of any changes in their order ahead of time.
- Prepare paperwork that the shipping department will use to ship orders.
- Check with the production team on orders that can be moved up by customer’s request.
- Check with production on-time completion for local deliveries set to ship the following day.
- Input freight quotes in Excel shipment logs.
- Provided customers with paperwork they requested (BOL, PODs, Order Confirmation, Invoice).
- Prepare paperwork based on customer requirements to ship their orders/labeling instructions.
- Collaborate with team to resolve issues with a customer order.
- Schedule shipments with appropriate carriers with proper billing, shipping info., and resolve price discrepancies.
- Provided freight rate to customers that will be added to their invoice prior to shipping.
- Be able to walk around the warehouse floor to find the production team if the information is need regarding orders.
- Print out the appropriate paperwork to provide to the team.
- Communicate any freight estimates or production issues to the sales team.
- Transfer phone calls to appropriate parties and work on or help with special projects as needed.
Helpful Traits and Skills
- Ability to consistently follow up
- Dealing with upset customers
- Dealing with all types of personalities
- Dealing with a diverse group of office colleagues