Up to $98k + 12.5% bonus – Engineering degree with experience working with Medical Device suppliers in a machine shop environment required. Travel to suppliers. Very strong relocation package offered.
Applies high-level knowledge of supply chain principles, concepts, and theories to execute supply chain tasks of complex scope. Provides analytical and planning support for the development, implementation, and management of strategies, policies, procedures, and material control systems that drive improvements toward the reduction of inventory throughout the supply chain. Coordinates and manages large-sized supply chain projects that require discretion and independent and critical thinking.
- Experience in the Medical Device field.
- Mechanical engineer or related
- Experience within a Machine Shop Environment.
- Understanding of the Machining process
- Willingness to work out in the field with suppliers
- 5-7 years of experience