Dallas (work from home)
Our client is looking for talented, licensed real estate agents with extensive knowledge of the Dallas-Fort Worth single-family and apartment market to grow their team. 20 positions available.
They are seeking social media scrolling, texting machines who love making connections with new people, and have the passion, drive, and determination to be part of the reinvention of homeownership.
$100k+ expected total compensation + Full Benefits + 401k + $3k/month Draw – Current Texas Real Estate License required. This is a W2 position with full corporate health/life/401k benefits. $3k/month draw for the first 3-5 months during and after training. All leads provided.
- Customers are primarily Millennials, initial communication with all customers is by text.
- This position is 70% customer service and only 30% in sales. Repeat business and relationships are key!
- 90 days of training provided.
- Realtors may base from home after training and come into the office for meetings 1 day per week.
- Actually, get leads 1st week of training and likely land first lease by end of the first week of training.
- May place into any DFW apartment complex, not just those associated with the company.
- Workspace, laptop computer, etc provided by the company.
- This is a full W2 employee position with benefits.
- The company provides all leads and covers the cost for leads including:
- Blue Box
- First sign
- MLS data
- This position is designed to earn over $100k per year
- Only costs not covered by the company:
- Real Estate License
- $60/month parking if wish to park in the garage (there is limited street parking)
- No reimbursement for gas/mileage when showing apartments/houses