503B Pharmacy located in Irving, TX is looking to hire a motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager with experience developing effective customer service procedures, setting & implementing goals for the department, and working with staff to make sure goals are met or exceeded. Must be an excellent communicator (written and verbal), demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal, troubleshooting skills, and have experience and knowledge of the latest industry trends and technologies to implement and oversee the customer chat service for our facility.
- Supervise day-to-day operations for the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create and implement effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Train and develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Provide tech support to the department when applicable.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage department’s timecards, schedules, and time-off requests.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a customer service management position.
- Previous experience building customer service software; troubleshooting.
- Able to provide basic tech support to the department as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SalesForce, and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.