Farmers Branch, TX
Positions primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Interpret and follow blueprints and electrical schematics
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly (Panel building experience is a plus)
- Mechanical assembly of systems components and creation of R&D products
- Final assembly on automated safety products systems
- Quality and functionality testing
- Receiving materials into inventory
- Crate completed systems for shipment
- Help with other duties as needed
- Candidate must have good general office and software skills with MS Word, Excel, Etc.
- Candidate must be able to interpret electrical schematics and wire systems accordingly.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and be able to read blueprints.
- Must be very customer service driven, a troubleshooter, have a problem-solving attitude and be a team player.
- Candidates are required to have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
- Must be able to do some travel with this position