Dallas or Houston, TX
$65k salary with total expected compensation of $90k to $150k + $700/mo car allowance – Direct experience finding and developing new mid to large scale clients in the Security Systems (new installation and/or service contracts) industry required. Little to no overnight travel.
The Integrated Sales Representative (ISR) is dedicated to selling security system solutions, service level agreements, and recurring services to the company’s existing client base and develop new system clients. All sales are to be within the parameters defined within the ISR Plan.
- Meet or exceed prospect calls, sales volume, and gross profit percentage stated goals.
- Prospect and develop relationships with prospects to advance the company value proposition.
- Consult with the company’s existing clients and prospects to understand their security concerns and work with them to create solutions to achieve their goals.
- Contact prospects on a recurring schedule regarding their security solution questions, concerns, and potential upgrades. Visit clients where appropriate to ensure their satisfaction with the company and to understand the opportunities to expand the security solution.
- Discuss new services and equipment capabilities as well as software upgrades; provide pricing where required.
- Completely understand and effectively communicate the company’s Service Level Agreement options including Sentry & Client Support Center (CSC) monitoring.
- Create demand for Service Level Agreements (SLA) by presenting SecurePlan offerings to existing non-SLA and new clients.
- Promote company at trade shows, product showcases, lunch and learns, etc. to create service demand.
- Keep quality records of client interactions, emails, scheduled future client meetings, and anticipated sales in the company’s online CRM.
- Learn and embrace the Company sales program and philosophy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure you operate within the company’s Core Values of Honor, Integrity, Service.
- Accurately forecast sales.
- Coordinate with the Engineering and Operations Department to ensure the prompt installation of projects meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Provide client training, where appropriate, on their security solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is preferred or a commensurate combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years of related successful sales experience, or 5 years of field experience and successfully meeting the company’s Sales Assessment Testing requirement.
- Must possess or be able to pass a state-required background test and hold a Texas Security License.
- Pass mandatory drug tests.
- Acceptable Position Assessment Score
- Clean and satisfactory driving record, safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Extensive experience with electronic security systems integration required.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.