$60k to $65k+, + $7.8k bonus – 3+ years’ experience managing the fabrication line at a major beef slaughtering facility required. Strong relocation package.
- Three to five years managing fabrication line of a major US slaughtering facility.
- Experience in beef skirt, Pectoral, and lifter meat trimming a plus.
- Wizard knife beef trimming a plus.
- Townsend beef skinners.
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods.
- Read and analyze charts, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Plan and establish employee schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees or assign employees to experienced workers for training.
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems and or complaints.
- Understand specifications and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- Recommend standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workloads.
- Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions.
Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Years of Experience: 5+ Years
- Education: High School/G.E.D/Some College
- Desktop computers
- Personal protective clothing
- Knowledge of basic Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Insperity Recordkeeping/Time System