- Development of all product costs including: raw material cost, work in process, labor, overhead costs, inventory and finished goods.
- Supervise the preparation of product cost and gross margin reports, including variance analysis.
- Provide commentary and analysis of operational performance and identify areas of opportunity for management
- Work with operations management on the setting of performance standards in all plants.
- Supervise the daily, weekly and monthly reporting of cost and margins at all plants.
- Ensure detailed, timely, and accurate reporting on product costing, product yields, labor costs, overhead costs.
- Maintenance of the product costing module of the ERP; including product master formulas, labor, overhead standards and finished product cost.
- Establish programs for the proper management of physical inventory counts and cycle counting. Analyze the quantity, age and value of all product related inventories and ensure proper valuation.
- Assist in the period and year-end closing processes for the general ledger.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 – 10 years’ work experience within Cost Accounting in a protein processing environment.
- Strong cost system background with excellent analytical skills.
- Extremely proficient in the usage of Excel, and major ERP system experience.
- Experience working within a data capture environment is a plus.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com